Divorce is an unfortunate reality in our society. It is also one of the most traumatic events for adults and children alike. Regardless of how “amicable” a divorce may be or how “out of the blue” it is, there is a great deal of transition and processing that must take place as each person adjusts to the new roles and responsibilities in life.
The Certified Divorce Transition Coach program is designed to provide coaches with the necessary skills to work with clients who are considering divorce, are in the midst of one or who have recently become divorced.
Through the 36 hour program coaches will gain the comprehensive skills needed to address the diverse and ever-changing needs of clients during the divorce transition process.
This certification course emphasizes the various transitional phases that a client will go through. Times of fear and deep worry, loss and confusion, hope and exhilaration and nearly every other emotion in between.
Emphasis will be on coaching clients to seek peaceful resolutions to the issues they face while empowering them to not sacrifice on the most important issues for them; coaching clients to be effective parents both individually and in a co-parent relationship with the goal of keeping a peaceful and loving environment for their children, lessening the impact of divorce on the children.
An effective Divorce Transition Coach will help their clients:
- Get off the emotional roller coaster
- Find their voice and empower them to speak it
- Empower them to negotiate for what is important
- Achieve better legal and life outcomes
- Minimize the impact on children
- Learn to effectively co-parent
- Create strategies for divorcing someone with health and personality disorders
- Save money in legal fees
Why become certified?
- The program will empower you with a holistic training experience to effectively work with your client and support them in working with their attorney.
- The program emphasizes transition through the different phases of divorce allowing you to meet clients where they are and effectively coach them to where they want to be.
- The certification provides you with a credential that is marketable and will grow in market share and market awareness.
- Each coach that successfully completes the certification program will be listed on the website www.DivorceTransitionCoach.com (not a live website yet) as a certified coach with your profile and contact info available to potential clients.
- Read more on our FAQ’s Page
- Complete all course modules
- Attend the calls as well as the individual call
- Watch a divorce documentary
- Meet with a local attorney in your area
- Attend a divorce related hearing at your local courthouse
- Submit completed assignments
This course has been approved for 36 BCC CEU’s including the required 4 CEU’s for Ethics.
This class is taught by BCC Certified Coaches Camille Wilson and Michelle Armstrong. You can learn more about our qualifications and backgrounds here.
Included are BONUS marketing webinars to give you all the skills you need to effectively market your coaching and strategies to develop referrals, sales funnels, and how to use Facebook Ads to expand your practice and even start group programs.
This certification course and all the bonus marketing support would be normally priced at $2,997 but during our inaugural year it is just $997 or 4 payments of $250. For the 4 pay option please pay the deposit to secure your spot and then email Michelle at email@example.com to schedule the other payments.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to tap into a market that needs highly qualified and specialized coaches!
Winter Course Begins November 2
Thursday November 2 from 7-8:30 PM Eastern
Sunday’s November 5, 12, December 3, 10, 17 from 7-8:30 PM Eastern
Thursday December 14 from 7-8:30 PM Eastern
There is also an individual call with either Michelle or Camille that is required and will be scheduled at your convenience.
Single payment of $997
Deposit of $250 (balance billed monthly) to secure your spot