Divorce is a high risk endeavor. Everything is on the line. The house, the cars, the bank accounts, the assets, the liabilities and most of all, the kids. Why does divorce have to be such a horrible experience? Why do people who once loved one another so much, now want to destroy each other? Divorce is a reality in our society leaving people with questions about how to stop hurting, how to get their life back and how to become better from this devastating time.
Divorce is one of the most traumatic events for adults and children alike. Regardless of how “amicable” a divorce may be or how “out of the blue” it is, there is a great deal of transition and processing that must take place as each person adjusts to the new roles and responsibilities in life. Let’s face it, there are a whole slew of new experiences that people are not accustomed to and so much on the table it is imperative there is a Certified Divorce Transition Coach on their side to walk them through the journey to a place far better than they started.
The Certified Divorce Transition Coach program is a unique and proprietary program designed to empower coaches with the necessary skills, confidence, “know how” and business strategies to work with clients who are in the divorce transition spectrum while building a solid niche to grow your business.
Through the 36 hour program coaches will gain the comprehensive skills needed to address the diverse and ever-changing needs of clients and feel confident in doing so! This certification course emphasizes the various transitional phases that a client will go through. Times of fear and deep worry, loss and confusion, hope and exhilaration and nearly every other emotion in between.
Emphasis will be on coaching clients to seek peaceful resolutions to the issues they face while empowering them to stand firm on the most important issues for them; coaching clients to be effective parents both individually and in a co-parent relationship with the goal of keeping a peaceful and loving environment for their children, lessening the impact of divorce on the children.
An effective Divorce Transition Coach will help their clients:
- Get off the emotional roller coaster
- Find their voice and empower them to speak it
- Empower them to negotiate for what is important
- Achieve better legal and life outcomes
- Minimize the impact on children
- Learn to effectively co-parent
- Create strategies for divorcing someone with health and personality disorders
- Save money in legal fees
Why become certified?
- The program will empower you with a holistic training experience to effectively work with your client and support them in working with their attorney.
- The program emphasizes transition through the different phases of divorce allowing you to meet clients where they are and effectively coach them to where they want to be.
- The certification provides you with a credential that is marketable and will grow in market share and market awareness.
- Each coach that successfully completes the certification program will be listed on the website www.DivorceTransitionCoach.com (not a live website yet) as a certified coach with your profile and contact info available to potential clients.
- Read more on our FAQ’s Page
- Complete all course modules
- Attend the calls as well as the individual call
- Watch a divorce documentary
- Meet with a local attorney in your area
- Attend a divorce related hearing at your local courthouse
- Submit completed assignments
This course has been approved for 36 BCC CEU’s including the required 4 CEU’s for Ethics.
This class is taught by BCC Certified Coaches Camille Wilson and Michelle Armstrong. You can learn more about our qualifications and backgrounds here.
Included are BONUS marketing webinars to give you all the skills you need to effectively market your coaching and strategies to develop referrals, sales funnels, and how to use Facebook Ads to expand your practice and even start group programs.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to tap into a market that needs highly qualified and specialized coaches!
Seven Sunday’s beginning June 24 from 5-7 PM Eastern plus 2 individual calls scheduled with either Camille or Michelle.
Single payment of $
$400 (balance billed in 3 equal monthly installments) to secure your spot